Speak face-to-face with a qualified GP on the go. Accessible on your mobile, tablet or laptop and have your prescription delivered straight to your home or work address.
The Benefits of GP Anytime:
- No more waiting weeks for a GP appointment – we give you convenient access to a doctor at a time that suits you*
- Unlimited consultations – no limit to the number of times you can use the service
- No capped appointment times – speak to a GP for as long as you need to without feeling rushed
- Prescriptions delivered directly to your home or work address, or available to collect from a local pharmacy
- We ask where in the world you are before your consultation in case of an emergency, so your private GP could arrange for emergency care if they were really concerned
Medical information Line
We have qualified nurses available to offer information on a range of medical or health related issues. They are a valuable resource, offering a sympathetic ear and practical advice.
You can speak to a GP over the phone 24/7 at a prearranged time to suit you.
Plus you can have a face-toface video chat on weekdays from your PC or mobile device. If the issue isn’t too serious, you can simply text a GP for a quick response.
These services are available to you, your partner and dependants (if covered on your Health Cash Plan).
OUR WELLBEING SERVICES
We have been a client with Schools UK for 5 years now, growing from a trust of 2 schools up to 14. Schools UK’s staff absence insurance policy helps to support our employee’s through their wellbeing package, whilst also helping to protect our financial budget where a staff absence occurs. Their personal level of service is fantastic, with friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Bridge Schools Multi Academy Trust.