Your staff want to feel like their problems matter, and here at Schools UK we believe that this should extend beyond just the physical aspect, and focus on mental health, as well.
That’s why we ensure our wellbeing package includes an option for help that is readily available and easily accessible, in the form of a staff counselling service. These confidential services aim to get to the root of staff mental health problems and provide them with effective tools and coping mechanisms they need to work through these challenges on a daily basis.
Every member of staff in your school will be eligible for this wellbeing service, which includes:
- Structured telephone counselling at a time suitable to them
- Up to 8 face-to-face counselling sessions
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Emotional support
- Practical information
For complete peace of mind, we ensure that all of the counsellors in our staff counselling service hold a minimum of Diploma level qualification that’s accredited by the following bodies:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP)
OUR WELLBEING SERVICES
We have been a client with Schools UK for 5 years now, growing from a trust of 2 schools up to 14. Schools UK’s staff absence insurance policy helps to support our employee’s through their wellbeing package, whilst also helping to protect our financial budget where a staff absence occurs. Their personal level of service is fantastic, with friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Bridge Schools Multi Academy Trust.